- Dogs become loyal companions – when they are trained properly, they feel loved and trusted. This makes them want to protect their owners all the time because that is how they feel when they are given positive training. Trained dogs are freer, the owners are lenient with them because they can obey right away and because of that they are happier and grateful.
- Makes them obedient and well – behaved – punitive trainers are not advisable because they make dogs stressed out and can turn them to a wild canine when not satisfied or bored. Being positively trained makes the dog understand the commands quickly and voluntarily.
- Becomes sociable – most dogs do not want to interact with other pets and the owner’s visitors but once trained and exposed to their fears, they realize that they do not need to be grumpy and uncomfortable. Positive training includes teaching the animals to be domesticated. They can act calm and civilized when they see that their owner is not in danger.
- Basic life skills – of course, part of this is teaching the dogs to be obedient and untroubled. The dogs are also taught how to control their temper because they have the tendency to be aggressive. Well trained dogs know when to bark and most owners’ problem is they do not how to stop their pets from doing excessive barking which is annoying and disturbing.
- Dogs become healthier – professional and positive trainers provide different activities for the canines to enrich their mental health and make their physical bodies strong and fit.
Dog training is not just all about behavioral correctness but includes development of all aspects, physically and psychologically. As a dog owner, it is your obligation to give your pets a healthy and fun lifestyle.